Ater Wynne provides strategic legal advice to help technology clients develop and protect their businesses, comply with federal and state regulations, evaluate risks and pursue opportunities. We are skilled in business, corporate finance, securities and intellectual property, as well as regulatory, employment, real estate, dispute resolution and other legal issues that may affect technology companies. Ater Wynne's breadth of legal expertise means responsive, business-minded advice tailored to fit our clients' needs. Our technology clients include defense contractors, software developers, microprocessor designers, telecommunications groups and automotive industry suppliers. Whether your business is a small start-up company or a long-established corporation, our attorneys will provide the counsel you need in today's fast-paced business environment. Ater Wynne's legal services to the technology industry include:
- entity structure and formation
- negotiation and documentation of private and public financing
- securities law compliance
- product and technology research and development transactions
- strategic partnering
- licensing and distribution of intellectual property
- protection of trademarks
- copyrights and domain names
- employment law and executive compensation
- tax planning and execution
- global trade
- domestic and international distribution and marketing
- mergers, acquisitions, and management buyouts
- creditors' rights in bankruptcy
- commercial leases and real estate transactions
- environmental and land use law
- regulatory assistance in diverse fields ranging from energy, radio and television broadcasting and telecommunications, to export licensing and FDA approval
Related Practice Areas:
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Creditors' Rights & Bankruptcy
Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
Environmental, Natural Resources & Land Use
Labor & Employment
Public & Private Ventures & Finance
Real Estate & Finance
Sustainable Practice Advisory Group
Axiom Acquisition LLC
Cascade Microtech, Inc.
CSI Digital, Inc.
Fibersphere Communications, Inc.
FLIR Systems, Inc.
Open Source Development Labs, Inc.
Planar Systems, Inc.
R&S Internet, LLC
TransACT Communications, Inc.
TriQuint Semiconductor Inc.