Wallace Glausi counsels emerging growth companies and investment funds on issues related to formation, financing, growth, portfolio investments and liquidity. He provides strategic counsel on positioning, business model and revenue generation issues, and tax planning. He has represented developers, borrowers, investors and lenders on more than eight dozen tax credit syndications, finance transactions, and public offerings, including low-income housing, energy and renewable energy deals. He also represents companies on a variety of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, complex strategic, equity, debt, and venture financings, and stock/equity incentive plans.
Prior to joining Ater Wynne, Wally was a partner with White & Lee LLP in Portland.
For recreation, Wally eats cheeseburgers and plays golf.
- Ater Wynne LLP, Portland, Oregon, Partner, 2004 to present
- White & Lee LLP, Portland, Oregon, Partner, 2000 to 2004
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., 1993
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D., 1992
- New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- AeA Legislative Committee
- Oregon State Bar
- What your Deal Looks Like to You. Wallace Glausi, Partner, Energy and Emerging Business. Energy Conference '07: Making Renewable Energy Projects Happen. April 24, 2007.